Recipe by Marie
Made this the other night and it is fantastic. Meat was so tender and marinade so tasty. Recipe from the Food Network.
- 1 flank steak, about 1 1/2 lbs
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In flat dish or large resealable plastic bag, combine all marinade ingredients.
- Add the steak and turn to coat.
- Cover dish or reseal bag and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour or refrigerate for up to 6 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade and pat dry with paper towels.
- Broil or grill on barbecue for 8 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Set aside on cutting board for 5 minutes.
- Cut steak across the grain on an angle into very thin slices and arrange on platter to serve.