From my coupon circular this week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Juice one lemon and slice the other.
- 2Combine lemon juice, ketchup, molasses, chipotle pepper, cumin, and oregano.
- 3Measure out 1/2 cup of the sauce mixture and brush ribs all over. Place in a roasting pan.
- 4Scatter lemon slices over ribs. Sprinkle with onion and garlic. Add ginger ale and cover tightly.
- 5Place in oven and cook 1-1/2 hours or until very tender.
- 6Cool ribs in liquid, about 25 minutes.
- 7Preheat grill to medium-high and grease lightly.
- 8Remove ribs from cooking liquid (discard liquid, lemons, and onion).
- 9Place ribs on grill. Cook, turning and basting often with remaining sauce, 8 to 10 minutes or until well glazed.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern-Style Baby Back Ribs from Heinzketchup.com
Serving Size: 1 (483 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 808.8
- Calories from Fat 443
- Total Fat 49.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 190.5 mg
- Sodium 1117.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 34.2 g
- Protein 54.3 g