Young Living in Texas's Note:
This is great to serve in the summertime with any of your grilled or barbequed dishes. This dish came from: Wanda's Country Home http://wandascountryhome.com
My Private Note
13x9 in ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can grand refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup jalapeno, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- 1Bake biscuits according to package directions.
- 2Cool and break into 1-inch cubes.
- 3Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with Pam.
- 4Melt butter in skillet and sauté the bell peppers, jalapeno pepper, onion and corn kernels until soft.
- 5Remove from heat and allow cooling.
- 6In a large bowl beat the eggs and add the crumbled biscuits, heavy cream, blue cheese and the cooled corn mixture.
- 7Add salt and pepper to your taste.
- 8Pour into prepared baking dish, sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 9Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 30 to 35 minutes until the pudding has set.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Biscuit Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (2403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5388.2
- Calories from Fat 3642
- Total Fat 404.7 g
- Saturated Fat 225.2 g
- Cholesterol 1716.7 mg
- Sodium 9050.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 308.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.3 g
- Sugars 50.1 g
- Protein 155.1 g