Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Jamie Deen needs to come to my house and make this personally for me. From pauladeen.com.
Make and share this Southwestern Avocado and Black Bean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml freshly chopped cilantro leaf
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 0.5-0.75 ml hot sauce (Sriracha, Tabasco or Frank's)
- 946.36 ml chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 473.18 ml fresh corn kernels or 473.18 ml frozen corn kernels, thawed and drained
- 2 (850.48 g) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 236.59 ml chopped cherry tomatoes
- 29.58 ml green onions (optional) or 29.58 ml red onions, minced (optional)
- about 3/4 cup grated monterey jack pepper cheese
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cilantro, oil, lime juice and hot sauce. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- In a large serving bowl, add the lettuce, avocado, corn, beans, tomatoes, onion and cheese. Add the dressing and toss well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste and serve.