Recipe by TXOLDHAM
Serve with shredded lettuce topped with ranch dressing as a side dish. These are wrapped in flour tortillas rather than on buns. Serves 2 but can be doubled. Times are estimated.
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- 10 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 6 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons canned chipotle chiles, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 (9 -10 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons guacamole, purchased
- salsa, purchased
Directions See How It's Made
- Gently mix turkey, 4 tablespoons green onions, 4 tablespoons cilantro, chipotle chilies nd cumin in a medium bowl. Form into two oblong patties (7-in x 2-1/2 in).
- Cover and chill.
- Grill burgers until cooked through. Wrap tortillas in foil and heat till warm.
- Open tortillas and spread guacamole down the center of each tortilla. Place burgers on top of the guacamole. Sprinkle with remaining chopped green onions and cilantro. Fold each tortilla to partially enclose burger.
- Serve with salsa.