Recipe by Barb G.
These fillets are so easy to make and so tasty, crunchy on the outside. This is our favorite way to fix Tilapia. I got the recipe from the bag the fish came in. This recipe is NOT spicy & wasn't meant to be spicy. Taliapa is a sweet white, mild tasting fish. If you want spicy add spices to this recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tilapia fillets
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, cornmeal, flour, paprika, pepper and salt in a bag.
- Place fish in dry mixture and shake to coat each fillet.
- Spray baking Dish with cooking spray; Place fish in baking dish, Spray with cooking spray, Sprinkle remaining cheese mixture over fish fillets.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until fillets flakes when tested with fork.