Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This simple, quick to put together recipe is a real crowd pleaser at gatherings. Besides being healthy with high protein and high fiber, it is one of the quickest consumed. I usually have the beans on hand, and just pick up a high quality Pico de Gallo to go with. Hope you enjoy, too.
- 425.24 g candrained and rinsed black beans
- 425.24 g candrained and rinsed pinto beans
- 425.24 g candrained and rinsed garbanzo beans
- 425.24 g candrained and rinsed kidney beans
- 425.24 g candrained and rinsed cannellini or 425.24 g can white beans
- 453.59 g containerfresh pico de gallo (not salsa)
- 236.59 ml coarsely chopped cilantro (optional)
- In large sealable container, combine all beans and Pico de Gallo.
- Gently fold and add cilantro.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Cooking time is refrigeration time.
Easy, with a delicious fresh taste. I made my own pico de gallo to mix in. Thanks for sharing!