1/1 Photo of Southwest Simple, Sassy, Satisfying Five Bean Salad
2 hrs 5 mins
This simple, quick to put together recipe is a real crowd pleaser at gatherings. Besides being healthy with high protein and high fiber, it is one of the quickest consumed. I usually have the beans on hand, and just pick up a high quality Pico de Gallo to go with. Hope you enjoy, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 425.24 g can drained and rinsed black beans
- 425.24 g can drained and rinsed pinto beans
- 425.24 g can drained and rinsed garbanzo beans
- 425.24 g can drained and rinsed kidney beans
- 425.24 g can drained and rinsed cannellini or 425.24 g can white beans
- 453.59 g container fresh pico de gallo (not salsa)
- 236.59 ml coarsely chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1In large sealable container, combine all beans and Pico de Gallo.
- 2Gently fold and add cilantro.
- 3Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- 4Cooking time is refrigeration time.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Simple, Sassy, Satisfying Five Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.9
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 255.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pico de gallo