Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A one dish meal.
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 14 1⁄2 ounces chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning
- 15 ounces whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 small chopped bell pepper
- 4 medium sliced green onions
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4 to 1 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons Mexican seasoning
- nonstick cooking spray
- Spray the inside of each foil packet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine rice, broth and 1 Tablespoon Mexican seasoning in large bowl.
- Let rest for about 5 minutes until broth is absorbed by rice.
- Stir in corn, bell pepper and onion; set aside.
- Next, sprinkle each pork chop with 1/2 teaspoon Mexican seasoning; place in center of foil packet.
- If you don't have foil packets, you can use 8 foil pieces 18 x 12 inches.
- Seal edges by folding over 1/2 inche and then another 1/2 inch.
- Make sure to leave room for air to circulate.
- Grill packets for 15 to 25 minutes or until pork is slightly pink when cut in center.
- You can also cook in a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes or until pork chop is slightly pink.
- To serve, place packet on plate and make a large"X" in center to let heat escape.
- Serve with salsa.