Recipe by PACE
This is a wonderful recipe that is moderately easy to prepare. I stole this recipe from McCormic & Schmick's. I hope they will not be too upset!
- 2 halibut fillets (6 oz.)
- 4 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons southwest seasoning
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil (not evoo)
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄2 cup topical fruit salsa
- 1⁄2 cup avocado salsa
- 2 sprigs cilantro, Fresh for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Dredge the halibut and shrimp in the Southwest seasoning.
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan and sear the seafood on both sides.
- The fish will take about 4 minutes per side.
- The shrimp will take about 3 to 4 minutes total.
- Place rice in the center of you serving plates and place the halibut on top.
- Spoon the Avocado Salsa on the fish, followed by the shrimp and Tropical Fruit Salsa.
- Garnish with a sprig of cilantro.
- The recipes for the Avocado and Tropical Fruit Salsas can be found on this site.