Recipe by BrendaM
This recipe is from our Neighborhood Recipe Exchange, and makes a quick and tasty supper! You can also substitute chicken for the beef if you wish!
Top Review by karen in tbay
WOWIE! We were fire breathing dragons. The type of pasta wasn't stated so we used egg noodles. Packed with flavor but just a tad on the spicy side so next time we will adjust the chili powder and use less.
- 8 ounces pasta
- 1 lb stir-fry beef
- 1 medium onion (cut in wedges)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into strips)
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil pasta as directed.
- Stir-fry over medium heat: beef strips, onion, chili powder and minced garlic in a skillet sprayed generously with cooking spray until beef is lightly browned.
- Add red bell pepper, and chopped green chilies; cook and stir until pepper is tender-crisp.
- Stir in hot cooked pasta, 3/4 cup of water and beef flavored bouillon granules.
- Heat through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy with tortillas or chips if desired.