Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A recipe from American Grub cook book.
Make and share this Southern Pecan Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. In a sauce pan, combine butter, sugar, corn syrup, and vanilla. Bring to a simmer, stirring constantly until sugar is melted. Set aside to cool.
- 3. Stir the beaten eggs into the sauce, and stir in the pecans.
- 4. Place the chocolate pieces on the bottom of the pir crust.
- 5. Pour the mixture into the pie shell and bake for 30 minutes.
- 6. Let the pie cool, then serve.
- 7. Enjoy!