Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is from the book, Heavenly Hash. It sounds delicious. The author of the recipe says, "Do not hesitate to make this the morning of use, it is very easy to do. Everyone raves about it." With a total of ten eggs in this recipe, they had better!
- 1 (18 ounce) box butter recipe cake mix, like duncan hines
- 2 eggs
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 8 eggs (yes, 8 is correct!)
- Combine first layer ingredients in mixing bowl. Mix well and spread batter evenly in a well greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Combine second layer ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix and beat very well.
- Pour the mixture on top of the first layer and spread evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- When cool, sprinkle the top with powdered sugar if desired.