Recipe by Bri22
This is the ham I use for the big holidays. Everyone looks foreword to it. My secret is that it's so easy. I pour the extra sauce in a small dish and use it for the ham--or my favorite is to pour it on homemade mashed potatoes. It's a VERY sweet sauce!
Top Review by Gloria M.
This has been the best recipe for ham I have ever made. My family is not a big fan of ham- something I became aware of AFTER I had already purchased the ham! - but decided to give this recipe a chance. Even my teenage daughter, who recently discovered that she hates ham (along with many other things), declared that she loved this one. I'll take that as a win!
- any kind ham (I suggest boneless and not fatty)
- 354.88 ml yellow mustard
- 59.14 ml honey
- 354.88 ml granulated sugar
- 354.88 ml light brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl mix together mustard and honey well.
- In a separate bowl mix together sugars.
- Coat ham with mustard mixture.
- Coat ham with sugar mixture.
- Bake as directed on ham package.
- Mustard and sugar will turn into a dark brown sauce. When that happens, start basting the ham every 15-20 minutes until it's done.