Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. It's from a Sam's Club 100 Days of Summer booklet.
- 2 cups pasta, medium-size, uncooked
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, thawed and cut into bite-size pieces (about 1lb.)
- 16 ounces salsa (about 2 cups)
- 10 ounces frozen corn, unthawed (about 2 cups)
- 4 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup kraft mexican style finely shredded four cheese, divided
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat for 6 minutes or until done. Add salsa, corn, cream cheese and cumin; simmer on medium-low heat 6 minutes or until corn is heated through and cream cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; add to skillet with half the shredded cheese. Simmer 3 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining shredded cheese; cover. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This was pretty good! I used 2% shredded cheese and would have used low-fat cream cheese if I'd had it. I used whole wheat egg noodles, and I think I used more than called for. I used a whole 16 ounce bag of corn instead of just 10 ounces. It came out quite tasty.