Recipe by harleypapa
This has lots of great flavor and is always requested by family and friends for me to make several times every summer on the grill. Just got requested for me to make this coming Memorial Day weekend. I found it in a magazine in the waiting room at the Doctors office.
Top Review by Bergy
Love the heat and part of that is I cut the recipe back to two 5 oz burgers, used 2 chipolte peppers, chopped, with 2 tbsp low fat mayo. also used lite Havarti cheese - The result even after these changes was a tasty WOW burger.
- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 4 tablespoons TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce, divided
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 6 slices red onions or 6 slices white onions
- 6 slices tomatoes
- 6 lettuce leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the ground beef and 2 tablespoons of the Chipotle Pepper sauce in a bowl and mix well, then shape it into 6 patties.
- Then take your cup of mayonnaise and the remaining 2 tbsp of Chipotle Pepper sauce, mix well in a bowl and set aside.
- Grill hamburger patties to desired doneness, place the cheese slices on and continue cooking till cheese melts.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on buns and top with burgers, onion, tomato and lettuce.