Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy-peasy! Serve with a salad on the side.
- 2 (453.59 g) package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 42.52 g package taco seasoning
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 59.14 ml chili sauce
- salt and pepper
- 226.79 g refried beans, my preference is bean dip
- 113.39 g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 113.39 g parmesan cheese, grated
- Sauté beef and onion.
- Add chili sauce, chili powder, taco seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add refried beans or bean dip.
- Open crescent rolls and lay flat on shallow baking pan or cookie sheet with one-inch side; forming a pizza shell.
- Spread cooked beef onto pizza shell. Top with cheeses.
- Bake at 350° for 1/2 hour or until pizza crust is golden brown.
This is very good and easy to put together. The crescent rolls make a lite and flaky crust. Made for ZWT #7 and my team the Witchin Kitchen.
This was VERY GOOD. I had to bake it 10 minutes longer to get the center of the crust done but it was a great buttery tasting crust. The cheese combo was strange to me, but I went with it, and it WORKED.Thanks so much- made for ZWT7.