1/2 Photos of South American Pizza
Easy-peasy! Serve with a salad on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (453.59 g) package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 42.52 g package taco seasoning
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 59.14 ml chili sauce
- salt and pepper
- 226.79 g refried beans, my preference is bean dip
- 113.39 g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 113.39 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Sauté beef and onion.
- 2Add chili sauce, chili powder, taco seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Add refried beans or bean dip.
- 4Open crescent rolls and lay flat on shallow baking pan or cookie sheet with one-inch side; forming a pizza shell.
- 5Spread cooked beef onto pizza shell. Top with cheeses.
- 6Bake at 350° for 1/2 hour or until pizza crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for South American Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 603.4
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 121.1 mg
- Sodium 1710.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 35.3 g