Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
My friend and I just started experimenting with Indian food, since there are no good restaurants where we live. This is a fabulous dipping sauce for Veggie Samosas (my favorite,)bread, fritters, the sky is the limit!
- 1 -2 very green raw mango
- 1 cup mint leaf
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Peel and seed mango, then chop into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Place mango and all other ingredients in a blender.
- Puree until very smooth. Adjust sugar and salt as needed.
- Spoon into a small serving bowl then cover and chill.
- Use within a few hours as the flavors will turn quickly.