Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- Heat the stock.
- Peel and dice potatoes and boil them in the stock until soft.
- Peel the cucumbers and grate them coarsely.
- Melt the butter and soften the grated cucumber.
- Add to the stock and potatoes.
- Taste and add a little brine if necessary- the soup should have a pleasantly sour taste.
- Mix the sour cream with the flour and stir into the soup.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately without bringing back to the boil.