My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the stock.
- 2Peel and dice potatoes and boil them in the stock until soft.
- 3Peel the cucumbers and grate them coarsely.
- 4Melt the butter and soften the grated cucumber.
- 5Add to the stock and potatoes.
- 6Taste and add a little brine if necessary- the soup should have a pleasantly sour taste.
- 7Mix the sour cream with the flour and stir into the soup.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9Serve immediately without bringing back to the boil.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for SOUR CUCUMBER SOUP (Zupa Ogorkowa)
Serving Size: 1 (549 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.2
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 424.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 10.6 g