Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My Grandmother made this every year for the holidays. This tastes like Thanksgiving.
Make and share this Sour Cream Raisin Pie recipe from Food.com.
For cream mixture
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
For raisin spice mixture
- 1⁄2 teaspoon . cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- Beat together eggs, sugar and sour cream.
- Roll raisins in spice mixture of cinnamon. nutmeg and salt.
- Stir raisins into cream mixture.
- Pour into unbaked 9 inch pie shell.
- Bake at 450 deg. for 10 minute.
- Reduce temperature to 350 deg. and bake 20 minute longer.