Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a favorite dutch oven recipe that I have converted into a casserole you bake in the oven.
- 12 potatoes, grated and fried
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 2⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix together everything but corn flakes.
- Spoon into casserole dish, top with cornflakes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
I took this to a potluck this week, and by the time it was over, there were no potatoes left! Everyone loved it! I didn't change a thing about the recipe, and was extremely pleased with the outcome. Thanks for posting this!