Recipe by lovemyfam
Absolutely delicious pancakes! Always a hit! A nice change from ordinary pancakes.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In another bowl beat the eggs. Add milk, sour cream and butter. Mix well.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until blended.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto greased griddle.
- Servings are approximate! Sometimes I make smaller ones for my son!