Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
if you’re counting calories, try the yogurt fruit dip you’ll cut the calories nearly in halt and eliminate all the fat
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves or 1⁄4 cup peach preserves
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- apples or pears, slices or peach slices
- cut up any large pieces of fruit in the preserves. in the small mixing bowl stir together the apricot in peach preserves, sour cream and cinnamon. cover and chill up to 24 hours. serve with fruit slices. make 1 cup dip.
- 44 cal 3 gram of total fat 2 gram sat fat.
- yogurt fruit dip: prepare as above. except use 8-oz carton plain yogurt for sour cream.
- 25 cal 0 gram total fat.