1/2 Photos of Sour Cream Fresh Blueberry Peach Cobbler
A quick & tasty dessert from Rose Reisman, owner of a cooking school in Toronto, Canada!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups blueberries
- 2 1/2 cups peaches, sliced & peeled
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray an 8-inch square cake pan with vegetable spray.
- 3FILLING: In a bowl, stir together the blueberries, peaches, and cornstarch.
- 4In another bowl, stir together the sugar and cinnamon.
- 5Set aside 1 tablespoons.
- 6Stir the remaining cinnamon sugar into the berry mixture.
- 7Pour the mixture into a prepared pan.
- 8TOPPING: In a bowl, stir together the flour and baking powder.
- 9In another bowl, mix the sugar, egg, sour cream, margarine, and water.
- 10With a wooden spoon, add the dry ingredients to the wet until everything is combined.
- 11Drop by spoonfuls on top of the fruit mixture.
- 12Sprinkle with the reserved cinnamon sugar.
- 13Place the pan in the center of the oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center comes out dry.
- 14Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Fresh Blueberry Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.1
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.4 mg
- Sodium 128.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 34.2 g
- Protein 4.7 g