Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe was given to me at a recipe/kitchen shower for my wedding. It is a favorite birthday cake of my friend, Laura.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (18 -20 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and lightly flour a 10 inch bundt or tube pan.
- Combine topping ingredients and set aside.
- Mix batter ingredients well and pour half of it into the pan.
- Sprinkle on half of the topping and then pour the remaining batter in the pan. Sprinkle on top the last of the topping mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees.
- Allow to cook for 30 minutes before turning out.