- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup American cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups corn chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1⁄2 cup American cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef; drain.
- Transfer meat to crock pot.
- Stir in beans, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, 1 cup of cheese, onion and 1 cup of water.
- Reserve 1 cup of corn chips; crush the remaining chips and add to the meat mixture.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
- To serve, top with sour cream, remaining cheese, and reserved corn chips.