- 2 cups chicken breasts, cooked & shredded
- 1 tablespoon chili powder or 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes & chilies, drained
- 12 corn tortillas
- cheddar cheese, grated
- onion, chopped
- vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the shredded chicken with the chili powder and set aside.
- Combine soup, sour cream, and Rotel in saucepan and heat slowly, stirring often.
- Wilt tortillas in vegetable oil and pat dry with paper towel.
- Place small amount of soup mixture, chicken mixture, cheese, and onion on each tortilla and roll.
- Place tortilla rolls in casserole dish.
- Top with remaining sauce, cheese, and onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes or until sauce is bubbly.