Prep 25 mins
Cook 55 mins
A nice twist on sticky buns and pretty easy to make.
- 1 (16 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- Mix sugar, margarine and cake mix until blended. Add eggs one at a time, beating well. Add sour cream.
- Pour 1/2 batter into a greased and floured tube or bundt cake pan.
- Mix nuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon together. Sprinkle nut mixture into cake pan. Add remaining batter. Using a knife, swirl the batter gently.
- Bake at 350 for 45 to 55 minutes. Cool 15 minutes and then invert and serve.