This is a moist, delicious banana bread i have been baking for a long time. I like to make large banana muffins to take to work. By making muffins, you can add walnuts to some and not others. Enjoy!!
- Beat sugar and oil.
- Add eggs, bananas, sour cream and vanilla and blend well.
- Add flour, salt and soda; mix until well blended.
- Pour batter into a large greased and floured loaf pan, or two smaller pans.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- You can also make muffins with this batter.