Recipe by QueenJellyBean
This of my version of the ultimate easy and cheater chicken pot pie. We make this on nights when the family is all going a different direction but we want some comfort food! It comes together really quickly and uses every day ingredients. When I have the time I make my own crust and I sometimes use different vegetables. I have even used frozen stew veggies that I thawed before cooking! Sometimes I used canned chicken! You can make it as easy or complicated as you want!
- 2 prepared pie crusts
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables (I use Veg All as I like the addition of potatoes)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Line pie plate with 1 crust.
- Mix together the chicken, vegetables and soup. Pour into pie plate.
- Top with top crust. Seal crusts by folding top crust under the edge of bottom crust edge and pressing with a fork.
- Poke or cut a few lines in the crust to release steam.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until crust is brown.