1/2 Photos of Souper Easy Chicken Pot Pie
This of my version of the ultimate easy and cheater chicken pot pie. We make this on nights when the family is all going a different direction but we want some comfort food! It comes together really quickly and uses every day ingredients. When I have the time I make my own crust and I sometimes use different vegetables. I have even used frozen stew veggies that I thawed before cooking! Sometimes I used canned chicken! You can make it as easy or complicated as you want!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 prepared pie crusts
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables (I use Veg All as I like the addition of potatoes)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1Line pie plate with 1 crust.
- 2Mix together the chicken, vegetables and soup. Pour into pie plate.
- 3Top with top crust. Seal crusts by folding top crust under the edge of bottom crust edge and pressing with a fork.
- 4Poke or cut a few lines in the crust to release steam.
- 5Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until crust is brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Souper Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.8
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 659.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: