1 hr 15 mins
Quick and easy apple crisp recipe. Great to make in the Fall after picking apples at the local orchard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degree C).
- 2Place the sliced apples in a 8x8 inch pan. Mix the white sugar, 1/2 tablespoon flour and ground cinnamon together, and sprinkle over apples. Pour water evenly over all.
- 3Combine the oatmeal, 1/4 cup flour, brown sugar, and melted butter together. Crumble evenly over the apple mixture.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 'Sooooooo Delicous' Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.1
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 71.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 36.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cranberry orange instant oatmeal