Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Quick and easy apple crisp recipe. Great to make in the Fall after picking apples at the local orchard.
- 5 cups apples, peeled and cored
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 (43 g) packetsarcher farms cranberry orange instant oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degree C).
- Place the sliced apples in a 8x8 inch pan. Mix the white sugar, 1/2 tablespoon flour and ground cinnamon together, and sprinkle over apples. Pour water evenly over all.
- Combine the oatmeal, 1/4 cup flour, brown sugar, and melted butter together. Crumble evenly over the apple mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes.