Prep 12 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is from Shape magazine.
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups yams, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup red onion, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 deg.
- Place vegetables in a roasting pan.
- Add oil, herbs, salt and pepper, and toss well to mix.
- Shake roasting pan to scatter vegetables evenly.
- Roast turning vegetables with a spatula occasionally for 45 minutes or until soft and brown.
This is great. I made this as a side dish and it was nice and easy. It didn't take that long either. I didn't use the Italian herb seasoning and it tasted fine, really good actually! Thanks Gingerbear.
Very nice dish. I added just a bit more seasoning. Made for My 3 Chefs and Slide into Sides Photo Event. :)