1/19 Photos of Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
This is my mother-in-law's recipe.She was always baking and this is one of my favorite recipes she had.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, peanut butter and sugars together.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- 3Add baking soda, powder and vanilla.
- 4Stir in flour.
- 5Roll into balls, roll in sugar. Flatten cookies, using a fork, in a criss-cross pattern.
- 6Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 6-7 minutes or adjust to suit your oven and size of cookies!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.6
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 154.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g