1/1 Photo of Soft 'n Chewy Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
Chef tanecník!'s Note:
So good they melt in your mouth!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2Cream together the brown sugar and peanut butter in a medium-large bowl.
- 3Add the applesauce, vanilla extract, soy milk and stir.
- 4To the bowl add the baking soda, salt and flour.
- 5On a greased cookie sheet drop dough by tablespoon and flattened with the prongs of a fork. You may need to spray the fork with cooking spray before doing this so the dough does not stick.
- 6Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes (eight minutes for super soft and 10 minutes for a bit crunchy).
- 7Let cool for about 5 minutes on cookie sheet then transfer to a rack to cool more or eat warm!
- 8*You may get about 18 cookies out of the recipe depending upon how large you like them!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft 'n Chewy Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.4
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 205.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g