1/12 Photos of "soft As Wonder" White Bread
This is my standard loaf of white bread, good for anything. Very soft. I mix it in the bread machine then bake it in the oven. As with all my bread, I let it cool and then slice the whole loaf and put in a freezer bag and freeze and then I can take whatever I need out and have fresh bread. This does not include machine and rising time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add ingredients in order given (this is for my machine, your's maybe different).
- 2Select dough cycle.
- 3When done, take out dough and on a floured surface, shape into loaf and place in loaf pan. (I try to work it as little as possible).
- 4Let rise in a warm place for approximately 40 minutes until doubled in size.
- 5Bake on centre rack of preheated 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- 6Cool on wire rack before slicing.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "soft As Wonder" White Bread
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 238.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g