This is my standard loaf of white bread, good for anything. Very soft. I mix it in the bread machine then bake it in the oven. As with all my bread, I let it cool and then slice the whole loaf and put in a freezer bag and freeze and then I can take whatever I need out and have fresh bread. This does not include machine and rising time.
- Add ingredients in order given (this is for my machine, your's maybe different).
- Select dough cycle.
- When done, take out dough and on a floured surface, shape into loaf and place in loaf pan. (I try to work it as little as possible).
- Let rise in a warm place for approximately 40 minutes until doubled in size.
- Bake on centre rack of preheated 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack before slicing.