Recipe by Sharon123
Crack into these soft, creamy, fluffy potatoes and enjoy the deliciousness of it with the sauce! No peeling, slicing, chopping or cutting, just put your whole potatoes in the slow cooker, set it (you’ll be thinking about them ALL day!). I added 1/2 chopped onion and about a cup of frozen peas to the mix, cause I love veggies and it tasted great. I used cream of celery soup, as that's what I had on hand. If you like, you can add milk(I would use non dairy) or vegetable broth instead of water. Adapted from ohbiteit.com.
Top Review by ForeverMama
I think these are pretty yummy! I used cream of celery soup and also added about 2-3 teaspoons of onion powder. Though I enjoyed this dish very much, I think next time I'm going to add some finely grated parmesan cheese for an extra level of flavor. It was a great accompaniment to a slow cooker ham. The ease was fabulous, especially when I had to be out the whole day and my family and I came home to a pretty terrific meal that was enjoyed on a cold and rainy day. You can't go wrong with these! Thank you Sharon123 for sharing.
- 4 potatoes (one per person-you can use large or small-I used 8 small red potatoes)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup (per 4 Potatoes-you can use any cream soup-chicken, mushroom, onion, cheese soup, etc.)
- 1 3⁄4 cups water (1 soup can-full- per 4 Potatoes)
- salt & pepper
- chives, chopped, to garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add your whole potatoes, soup, water and salt and pepper(or any seasonings you’d like) into the slow cooker.
- Set it to High, wait about 6-8 hours, depending on the size of your Crock-Pot and how many Potatoes you make, they’re done when they’re SUPER soft and creamy.
- One poke and you will know if they're done.
- Serve, garnish with chopped chives if you wish, and enjoy!
- Make it a meal by adding in some veggie sausage, Green Chile, Chicken, OR veggie Bacon along with the Taters!