1/3 Photos of Snowdrift Bars
This is delicious and so irresistibly good. A great addition to the dainty tray, especially at holiday time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter, add sugar, lightly beaten eggs and coconut. Cook over low heat until thickened.
- 2Remove from heat, add vanilla and cool.
- 3Add remaining ingredients, spread in a 9 inch pan and chill.
- 4When cooled, frost with cream cheese icing.
- 5ICING: Blend the cream cheese, butter and vanilla, beat til smooth and creamy. Add in the icing sugar, more if needed for desired consistency. Spread the amount of icing you wish to use for the cake and refrigerate the rest, find the extra icing great to have on hand to ice muffins or cupcakes.
- 6Cooking time includes chilling time.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snowdrift Bars
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.2
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 50.1 mg
- Sodium 187.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g