- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Stir in egg and vanilla.
- Blend in flour then fold in pecans and chocolate chips.
- Form into walnut-sized balls and place in ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350º for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Roll cookies in powdered sugar several times to coat well.
- Store in an airtight container.