Coconut Snowball Martini
photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half or 3/4 cup light cream
- 1⁄2 cup coconut-flavored rum
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla vodka or 1/4 cup vodka
- 1⁄4 cup cream of coconut
- ice cube
- In a pitcher stir together the half-and-half, coconut rum, vanilla vodka, and cream of coconut.
- Place ice cubes in a martini shaker.
- Add coconut mixture.
- Cover and shake.
- Divide mixture among prepared martini glasses.
- Makes: 4 to 6 drinks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 6 more reviews