Recipe by Engrossed
This is from "The Everything Cocktail Parties and Drinks Book" by Cheryl Charming. I'm thinking nutmeg might be nice on it too. Editing to make sugar optional.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
actually this is one of the better drinks we have made, didn't have vanilla vodka, so I used regular and increased the vanilla to 1 teaspoon (I used Mexican vanilla) this is delicious but very filling, thanks for sharing Engrossed, my DH is looking forward to having this again!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar (optional) or 1 -2 tablespoon Splenda granular, to taste (optional)
- half-and-half or milk, to taste
- crushed ice, to fill glass
- ground cinnamon, to garnish