Recipe by internetnut
This came from Cooking Light magazine. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 158.51 ml chocolate graham cracker crumbs (5 cookie sheets)
- cooking spray
- 473.18 ml fat-free cottage cheese
- 226.79 g light cream cheese
- 177.44 ml packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 118.29 ml fat free sour cream
- 59.14 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 59.14 ml fat free caramel sundae syrup, divided
- 117.36 g chocolate, coated caramel peanut nougatbars chopped and divided (Snickers recommended)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Sprinkle crumbs into bottom and halfway up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- Combine cheeses in a food processor; process 2 minutes or until smooth. Add brown sugar and next 6 ingredients (brown sugar through egg whites); process just until blended. Pour half of batter into prepared pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons syrup; sprinkle with half of chopped candy bar. Pour remaining batter into pan; drizzle with 2 tablespoons syrup. Bake at 300 for 50 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining chopped candy bar; bake 10 minutes or until almost set. Turn oven off; let cheesecake stand for 1 hour in oven with door closed. Remove cheesecake from oven; cool to room temperature. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.