Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve up smiles in no time with my sensational 3 step, no-bake very berry cheesecake. From FIRST magazine.
- In bowl of food processor, pulse brownies, almonds and butter 1 min., or until fine crumbs form. Press crumb mixture into pan with hands.
- Place gelatin in bowl; pour 1 1/4 cups of boiling water over gelatin. Stir 2 minute. Let cool slightly; transfer to bowl of food processor.
- Add ricotta and cream cheese; pulse 1 minute Transfer to bowl.
- Place 2 cups strawberries in food processor; pulse for 30 sec.
- Fold into cream cheese mixture then spoon into crust. Chill 1 hour. Top with remaining strawberries and whipped topping.
Sorry but this was terrible. The crust was a good idea (I used leftover overcooked brownies) but the cheesecake layer was really bad. It didn't even stick to the crust.