Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is out of an old company cookbook.
Make and share this Snappy Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl combine egg, 1/4 cup of the tomato sauce, gingersnaps, onion, raisins and 3/4 tsp salt.
- Add ground beef; mix well.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Spray medium skillet with cooking spray, brown patties over medium high heat till brown on both sides.
- Pour off fat.
- Blend remaining tomato sauce with rest of ingredients; pour over patties.
- Cover; simmer 20 minutes, spooning sauce over occasionally.
Made for PRMR! I made these for my picky kids today, they loved them. Kid tested, Father approved! Thanks for the recipe. It is a go to meal!