Prep 15 mins
Cook 16 mins
This came from Smuckers and looked like a yummy bar recipe.
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup margarine or 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (16 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chip
- In a small bowl mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and set aside.
- In a large bowl cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla, stir in flour mixture, oats, and chocolate.
- Do not over beat mixture.
- Place mixture in an ungreased pan measuring about 15 1/2 by 10 1/2 by 1 inch.
- Press the cookie dough down slightly to fill the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-17 minutes.
very easy, I did put parchment paper on the jelly roll pan which made it easier to remove the whole thing to cut it. The mini chips are almost a must. I took them to work and all really liked them. They don't look done when you take them out but they are very soft. Be sure to cool completetly.