Recipe by bonjovi4ever
I found this in a cook book and decided to try it out on my grandmother. She loved it so much, that almost twice a month she wants more.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- garlic powder
- seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inches thickness.
- Season with garlic powder and seasoned salt on both sides.
- In a large nonstick skillet over med. heat brown chicken in oil, for about 4 minutes then turn.
- Cook chicken until juice runs clear.
- Lower heat to simmer.
- Top with cheese, mushrooms, green onions and bacon bits.
- Cover and cook for about 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.