Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies are great for reminding you of great times spent around the campfire.
- 11 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3 chocolate candy bars, broken into squares
- 24 graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay out graham crackers on cookie sheets. They should all be touching at the edges.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir in butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla, then stir until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.
- Chill dough for 1 hour.
- Place spoons of dough on crackers. If you like your cookies thicker, use larger spoons, if you like thinner cookies, use smaller spoons (you might have to use more or fewer graham crackers). Space the dough balls about 1" apart from each other.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then remove tray and press in chocolate squares. Bake for another 5-7 minutes.
- Let cool, then cut into squares.