1/1 Photo of S'mores Cookies
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
These cookies are great for reminding you of great times spent around the campfire.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Lay out graham crackers on cookie sheets. They should all be touching at the edges.
- 3Mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir in butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla, then stir until well combined.
- 4Fold in chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.
- 5Chill dough for 1 hour.
- 6Place spoons of dough on crackers. If you like your cookies thicker, use larger spoons, if you like thinner cookies, use smaller spoons (you might have to use more or fewer graham crackers). Space the dough balls about 1" apart from each other.
- 7Bake for 5 minutes, then remove tray and press in chocolate squares. Bake for another 5-7 minutes.
- 8Let cool, then cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for S'mores Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.4
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.5 mg
- Sodium 391.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 42.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g