Recipe by nnreq
I got this recipe from the Philadelphia Cream Cheese website. I made this and it is pure heaven. Even though this is a bit rich everyone was coming back for seconds.
- 18 graham crackers, divided
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 6 (1 5/8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, coarsely chopped,divided
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush 14 of the graham crackers.
- Set aside remaining 4 graham crackers.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Press into bottom of 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining 1 cup of sugar and vanilla with mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix until just blended.
- Stir in 1/2 of the chopped candy.
- Pour over crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining candy, marshmallows, and chopped graham crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares.