Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Don't need a campfire for these. You can eat them in your own backyard.
- 9 whole graham crackers
- 1 (20 ounce) package fudge brownie mix (one that says bake in 13x9 pan)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄3-2⁄3 cup chopped peanuts
- Place crackers in greased 13x9 baking pan.
- Prepare brownie mix as instructions say.
- Spread over crackers.
- Bake at 350* for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows.
- chocolate chips, and peanuts.
- Bake 5 minutes longer.
We had a BBQ this weekend and this was the perfect dessert to serve. This was really wonderful and so easy. I had several requests for the recipe. Thanks Inez for a terrific recipe.
Very yummy, (but just a little sticky). Made these for the youth at our church and they devoured them in 5 minutes! Only thing I didn't add were the peanuts (some kids are allergic). Quite easy to make and fun to eat.
I was a hero when I surprised my family with these babies last night after dinner. So easy and yummy! They took no time and everyone adored them. I'll be doing these again!