S'mores Marshmallow Treat Bars
photo by AZPARZYCH
- Ready In:
- Spray 9x13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all but 1 cup marshmallows and butter in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high 2 minutes or till melted and combined. Cook in 30 second intervals till combined.
- Add vanilla, mixing throughly. Then add cereal till combined.
- Add chocolate chips and reserved marshmallows.
- Pour into prepared pan, pressing with oiled fingers to make even. Cool on counter till sets up firm, approximately 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I love these. Usually you can find the recipe on the boxes of Golden Grahams, but this time whem I bought the ingredients to make them it wasn't. I was glad I found the recipe on here. I had to make two batches, one to take to work and the other for my husband..lol. My co-workers loved these bars and they didn't last long. Thank you HSingARMYmom
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi. I'm Min - full time ARMY wife and mom of three great kiddos. I homeschool all three and have been for 6 years now. I love to cook and try new recipes. I've been checking out Zaar for months now but just finally got around to registering. I'm looking forward to post more regularly on the site.</p>