1/1 Photo of S'more Brownies
1 hr 20 mins
I haven't made this yet but it looks awesome and I don't want to lose the recipe :) From the Food Network Kitchens. * I made these a few days ago and they're very good and very rich. really, you could probably feed 12-16 people on these because you can't have too much in one sitting (though I've eaten about 1/3 of the pan by myself throughout various sittings). just to warn you, I had to bake my brownies for close to 1/2 hour longer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pinch fine salt
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 4 large cold eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups large marshmallows
- 1Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line an 8 by-8-inch square baking pan with foil so it hangs over the edges by about 1 inch.
- 2For the crust: Lightly butter the foil with some of the melted butter. Stir the rest of the butter together with the crumbs, sugar, and salt in a medium bowl. Press the crumb mixture evenly over the bottom of the pan. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, make the brownie. Put the butter and chocolate in a medium microwave safe bowl. Melt in the microwave on 75 percent power for 2 minutes. Stir, and microwave again until completely melted, about 2 minutes more. Alternatively, put the butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Bring a saucepan filled with 1 inch or so of water to a very slow simmer; set the bowl on the pan without touching the water. Stir occasionally until melted. Stir the light brown and white sugars, vanilla and salt into the melted chocolate. Add the eggs and beat vigorously to make a thick and glossy batter. Add the flour and stir until just incorporated.
- 4Pour batter into the prepared pan. Bake until the top is crispy and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out mostly clean, with a few crumbs, about 40 to 45 minutes.
- 5Remove from the oven and carefully position a rack about 6 inches from the broiler and preheat on low. Layer marshmallows across the top and toast under the broiler until golden, (keep an eye on it, it can go quick), about 2 minutes. Cool on a rack, gently removing the brownies from the pan using the aluminum flaps. Carefully separate any marshmallow from the foil and fold away. Cut into 12 (2-inch) squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for S'more Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 800.1
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 24.5 g
- Cholesterol 212.2 mg
- Sodium 410.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 71.6 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: