Prep 7 mins
Cook 33 mins
A nice twist on a campfire dessert!
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped graham cracker
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 9 inch square baking pan.
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat melt the unsweetened chocolate and butter together, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in salt.
- Stir in sugar and eggs-mix well.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Slowly stir in flour.
- Spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix together the graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Top the hot"cake" with the topping pressing down lightly and place back in the oven for about 3-3 minutes.
- Remove and let cool on a wire rack.
- When cool cut into 16 large bars or 32 small ones.
I would reccomend using more marshmellos in this, but overall, good recipe